Trail : home : Uniform
A simple uniform is worn by the majority of children as follows:
· light blue polo shirt or blouse or shirt (short-sleeved)
· dark grey trousers/shorts or dark grey skirt or light blue gingham dress
· royal blue school sweatshirt
· black shoes (velcro fastening is easier than laces)
- grey socks with shorts and trousers, white socks with skirts and dresses.
· book bag (available from school)
For PE children will need:
· school T-shirt in their house colour (available from school)
· plain red elasticated shorts (small sizes available from school)
· PE Bag (available from school)
Our official uniform providers are Bang Bang Uniform Shop (Lancaster Road, Preston), Monkhouse (pop-up shop in Fishergate Centre), Smart Schoolwear (Lancaster Road, Preston) and Top One Uniform in St John's Shopping Centre. Uniform can also be ordered online from Monkhouse (http://www.monkhouse.com/c/288/Harris-Primary-Uniform) and My Clothing (https://myclothing.com/harris-primary-school/6406.school). Uniform items from these outlets contain our school logo but parents are free to purchase from other places if they so wish.