Monday 20th July
A final good morning to you all,
English: Play the English Karate Cats game to practise your spelling, grammar and punctuation. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zd63xyc/articles/zdp4pg8
Maths: Open White Rose Maths https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-2/
- Scroll to find the pink tab called Summer Term- Week 11.
- Find Lesson 2- Temperature
- Watch the Video. At certain points it will ask you to pause and have a go. You should use your home learning book or paper to write your answers to the questions asked on the video. After you have watched all the video you can complete the worksheet attached below this post.
- Visit the BBC Bitesize website for more videos and activities about today’s lesson. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zfvfxbk
Topic: A few weeks ago some of you made a dream jar full of activities that you would like to do when lock down and restrictions were eased. Why not make a new jar or add more activities to the one you already have, of all the things you want to do during the summer holidays? Some could be to keep your learning going and others can be fun family days.
- Learn my 3 times tables off by heart
- Visit the zoo
Take care and happy holidays